We whipped up some fresh salsa and wanted to share the recipe!
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (seeded & diced)
- 1/2 white onion (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper (seeded)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- Dash of cumin
- Dash of chipotle powder
- Place ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse to desired consistency. Taste and add more lime juice/spice, if needed.
- 2. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour prior to serving.
Tip: Stir in some extra onion and tomato chunks after your salsa is blended to give it some added texture.