Trigger Point, TCM, and Imaging. Acupuncture Northwest does it all!June 18, 2019
Scared of Needles? Don’t be!July 11, 2019
We whipped up some fresh salsa and wanted to share the recipe!
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (seeded & diced)
- 1/2 white onion (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper (seeded)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- Dash of cumin
- Dash of chipotle powder
- Place ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse to desired consistency. Taste and add more lime juice/spice, if needed.
- 2. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour prior to serving.
Tip: Stir in some extra onion and tomato chunks after your salsa is blended to give it some added texture.