Try out this amazing and healthy soup recipe. I make it all the time.
Sausage and Kale Soup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic, chopped and peeled
1 pound of mild, ground chicken sausage
2 cups of chicken broth
3 cups of beef broth * I often skip the beef broth and use 5 cups of chicken broth.
1 head of cauliflower- chopped small without the stems
1 large bunch of kale – spines removed and chopped
- In a large Dutch oven sauté chopped onion and chopped garlic in coconut oil for 2 minutes over medium heat
- Add chicken sausage and sauté until done and browned
- Add chicken and beef broth, keep at medium heat right below a boil
- Add chopped cauliflower florets. Simmer for 20 minutes with lid on or until cauliflower is tender
- Add chopped kale and simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve immediately or put it in the fridge and reheat