Schedule an Appointment
1. To schedule online with any of our practitioners, find the individual practitioner’s schedule below and click on any of the highlighted (available) appointment times.
2. Check your email for appointment confirmation email.
3. CLICK confirmation link to solidify appointment. You’re done!
FOR ALL NEW PATIENTS & PEDIATRIC PATIENTS
ONLINE SCHEDULING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR NEW PATIENTS AND PEDIATRIC PATIENTS. If this is your first time to our clinic, or you are scheduling for your child, please call the front desk and we will set you up over the phone. There is important information you will need, and we want to make sure we answer all of your questions. For new patients, online scheduling will be available to you after your first appointment!
Having trouble scheduling?
- We might not have your current email address in our system, which is required for you to be able to successfully schedule an appointment online. Just call our office or shoot us an email and we will update your information!
- If you do not see any times listed for the day you are looking for, that means there are no available appointments for that day. You can use the “next” button to search for a day and time that works for you.
- New patient and pediatric appointments are not available for online scheduling. Please call the front desk so we can help you in person!
- If you have any specific questions or concerns with the schedule, always feel free to call the office and schedule in person.
If scheduling online, YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN APPOINTMENT REMINDER. If you schedule by phone with our front desk, you will receive a courtesy reminder the day before your scheduled appointment, but as always, you are responsible for arriving at your scheduled appointment time. Reminders will be via phone call, text or email, depending on your preference.
In order to best serve our patients, we require 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Patients who do not cancel before the 24 hour window may be subject to a late cancel fee.
Thanks, we look forward to seeing you!
- Acupuncture Northwest
Find a Practitioner